Grant Brunner (stylized Grant Brünner to aid pronunciation) is a writer from New Castle County, Delaware. He has been in the business of covering tech news since 2007, and he volunteers for a national pro-choice organization. In 2011, he worked for Geni — creating content, traveling all over the US, and dealing with disgruntled users.
He has a degree in Visual Communications, and pretty much all it has accomplished is making his parents happy when they look at the diploma on the wall.
Currently, he works at Ziff Davis, writing articles for ExtremeTech and Geek.
- Musicians: The Beatles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jonathan Coulton, mc chris, and Dean Martin
- Movies: The Godfather, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, The Shawshank Redemption, Black Snake Moan, Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- TV Shows: Arrested Development, The Sopranos, Firefly, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Mythbusters
- Video Games: Mass Effect 2, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Day of the Tentacle, Phantasy Star Online
- Books: Bag of Bones, More Information Than You Require, The Greatest Show On Earth, 7th Son: Descent, Needful Things
- Grant loves genetics
- Grant is an ardent atheist
- Grant comes from a long line of American citizens with ancestry from England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Sweden, and France
- Grant is in a committed relationship with a lovely lady
- Grant enjoys playing video games, and you can join him on PSN, XBL, and Steam
Disclaimer: Everything written on this website is strictly my opinion. It doesn’t represent the view point of any other person or organization regardless of my involvement with them.